Track Roller Guides
Our track roller guides are ideally suited for high movement speeds and they also do their work in harsh environments. The basis of each guide is a standard mk profile as carrier profile. In addition a suitable clamp profile and the guide rods are selected. The carriage with guide rollers and carrier plate is configured to meet your requirements.
Our linear modules with timing belts (LZR) are constructed on a track roller guide and are usually equipped with drives. The motor can be directly connected via a shaft stub, it can be indirectly connected on request. Handling systems with x-y-z axis can be very effectively implemented with our LZRs.
Advantanges of mk Track Roller Guides
- Compensation of significant misalignment
- Well-suited for harsh ambient conditions
- High acceleration and high speeds
- Low rolling resistance
- Easy and cost-effective setup of the guide
- Can be loaded in all directions
- Easy integration of linear movements in existing constructions
- Linear components can be easily bolted onto a profile
- A separate bearing construction is not required
- Easy to assemble
- Saves space, material, and costs