Modules and much more – customized solutions!
With transfer and handling systems from mk products are transported from point A to point B in the most versatile and individual manner. On their way products can also be sorted, separated, rotated or handled in some other manner.
What is a transfer system?
Transport systems can be simple transport sections, conveyance combinations, or completely networked special solutions incl. controller. The main components are interlinks on the basis of our Conveyor Technology systems with appropriate control technology. In addition, the systems are often extended with elements and modules from the Profile Technology, Linear Motion and Factory Equipment product lines. Purchased parts or components provided by the customer can be integrated as needed.
What is a handling system?
In the standard situation, handling systems from mk are constructed from the Linear Motion components, such as multi-axis portal systems and individual grippers. They are often used in combination with transfer systems, however they can also be offered as standalone solutions.
What services does mk offer?
If desired, we support you over the entire product life cycle. From consulting and concept, from design to implementation, to commissioning on site and subsequent maintenance - all from mk!
Using key-account-management we define individual and professional support for our customers. A manager with overall responsibility is informed of all project-specific activities at all times and enables optimal and clear communication.
To what industries do we supply our products?
Our systems have been used for many years in the chemicals, pharmaceuticals, medical, telecommunications, and surface technology industries, as well as in the automotive, electrical, food, household appliance, machine tool, and plastics industries.
Advantages of the mk Transfer and Handling Systems
- Planning, design, assembly, and commissioning of customer-specific systems for product transport - all from mk!
- Based on standardized and proven components and modules from the Profile Technology, Conveyor Technology, Linear Motion, and Factory Equipment product lines
- Maintenance and service contracts with various response time options
- Close to our customers; support through a worldwide network of support locations
- Assured spare parts supply through purchase of wear parts from well-known suppliers that are represented internationally