After an introduction (training of mk products, structures and processes) your task is to develop a recommendation procedure with a test environment to release an investment in an industrial Wikipedia for knowledge management and personnel development.
The following subtasks are planned for this purpose:
- Research and comparison of different software solutions for the development of knowledge management, suitable for Industry 4.0, compliant RAMI 4.0
- Concrete concept based on the wiki editor MediaWiki
- Research and editorial editing of technical content within the "mk-Wiki" as a test environment
You work closely with our Knowledge Management Officer and Human Resources. If necessary, you will receive support from the IT Department..
- You are enrolled in a university as a full-time student, ideally in media studies or technical journalism.
- You have a good understanding of technical content and ideally a technical training.
- You speak the German language in word and writing. In the best case you also have good command of English.
- You can write according to the target group.
- You are interested in modern media and have knowledge in the processing of digital texts. At best, you know the features of MediaWiki can do in a DMS environment.
Please send your meaningful application to mk-personal(at)maschinenbau-kitz.de.
We are happy to hear from them!