mk Linear Motion
mk Linear Motion stands for slide guides, track roller guides, and recirculating ball bearing guides in-line with market demands that are characterised by reliability and precision in operation. Whether manual adjustment units or driven linear modules with timing belts for handling applications - our Linear Motion products always offer optimal functionality.
As selection support use our Product Selection Tool - simply enter parameters such as precision, speed and stroke and the linear motion tool proposes the appropriate systems. The Product Comparison Tool allows you to compare up to three linear motion systems with each other.
Advantages of the mk Linear Motion Products
- Optimal functionality through selection of slide guides, track roller guides and recirculating ball bearing guides
- High reliability in operation through the use of high-quality materials and tested purchased parts
- Clamp profiles for guide rods ensure maximum parallelity for a precise run
- Add-on principle: Linear guides can be directly mounted on an existing profile construction, e.g. a machine frame without a separate bearing construction
- This results in savings in material and space, and thus lower costs
Sliding guides are particularly suited for applications that require manual adjustment. For example, our adjustment units have been developed for adjustment and positioning tasks - optionally with scaling, and on request they can also be motorized. Due to the special coating our sliding guides are virtually maintenance-free.
Recirculating Ball Bearing Guides
mk recirculating ball bearing guides are characterised by a high load-bearing capacity with maximum precision. However the design is extremely compact. A recirculating unit is structured from the guide rail and the guide carriage with four interior rows of ball bearings.
Track Roller Guides
Our track roller guides are ideally suited for high movement speeds and they also do their work in harsh environments. A linear unit is structured constructed from the linear guide with a carrier profile, the clamp profile and the guide rods, as well as the carriage with guide rollers and carrier plate.
The Linear Motion catalogue online
...or download the catalogue in pdf format here.