mk Profile Technology
Over 250 profile cross sections made of high-quality alloys, stability-oriented connection technology , and an extensive line of accessories - this is the basis for implementing your projects, from a simple frame to bearing construction. Depending on the application, select the ideal profile for your application from one of our four profile series.
Advantages of the mk Profile Technology
- Extensive product line with more than 250 profiles
- Solid connection technology and an extensive line of accessories
- Edge radius 1 mm, thus seamless interconnection of the profiles
- Reusable thanks to screw connections
- Versatile end processing on request
- Anodized surface, no rework is required
- The degree of assembly can be freely selected, from component part to assembly sets, to finished assembled modules
Profiles. Assembly components. Accessory components.
Profile Series 25
The series 25 is built on the grid dimension 25 x 25 mm. The groove width of 6 mm is designed for the use of DIN M5 screws.
Profile Series 50
The series 50 is built on the grid dimension 50 x 50 mm. The groove width of 10 mm is designed for the use of DIN M8 screws.
The mk product line is rounded out with application profiles, e.g. for the conveyor technology and the linear motion, as well as for factory equipment.
Profile Series 40
The series 40 is built on the grid dimension 40 x 40 mm. The groove width of 10 mm is designed for the use of DIN M8 screws.
Profile Series 60
The series 60 is built on the grid dimension 60 x 60 mm. The groove width of 14 mm is designed for the use of DIN M12 screws.
The Profile Technology catalogue online
...or download the catalogue in pdf format here.